Monday, February 28, 2011

Beat the Heat

When I was in Accra, I relied heavily on my tank tops and my gladiator sandals because the heat DOES NOT PLAY!  I did forget my shorts though, and that was a regret I carried throughout the trip.  I soon realized that in almost every building I entered, the AC was blowing full blast, so I learned to always have a light cardigan.  The sun if not covered by dust is not shy about showing your eyes its power, so my sunglasses were another staple I always had.

The thing I LOVED most about wearing such light clothing is the ACCESSORIES!  I wasn't layered in coats so my jewels were a lovely addition to my light clothing.  TEBI JEWELS TO BE EXACT!  I love Tebi Jewels floral accessories, ADORE ADORE ADORE!
Below is a collage of my everyday look while in Accra minus the shorts that I was LONGING for.  I love mixing floral prints and stripes together!  The sun and the energy of the people in Accra are a reflection of the mix!



This look is also very L.A. and once this cold weather goes away, you best believe I will be in my shorts, tanks and layers and layers of Tebi Jewels!

Love,
Mazel
Tebi Jewels L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment