Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wearing Denim

Do you remember when Britney and Justin were a couple?  Yes, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake were a couple many years ago.  The only thing I can think of when those two names are in one sentence is DENIM, an OVERDOSE of DENIM.  Do you remember the 2001 American Music Awards?  Yeah, i don't either, but I can't forget what Justin and Britney wore.


Denim has made a comeback, and thankfully in a much less overkill way.  Comfortable Denim button-ups have become a go-to for a casual, effortless look.  Below I have created my favorite way of wearing my denim tops.  I love to pair it with short floral circle skirts and espadrilles.  I roll up my sleeves and throw on a TEBI JEWELS charm bracelet, and I'm ready for a lunch date and some shopping!  

We have several different charm bracelets available at our store in Accra.  Come in and be charmed!

Visit us at:  TEBI JEWELS Showroom (3rd Floor)
                 Aly's Place
                 Blohum Street (across Medifem Hospital)

Love,
Mazel
Tebi Jewels LA

No comments:

Post a Comment