Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TEBI Jewels Thanks You!

Is it really November already?  I can't believe how fast time has flew!  So many amazing things have happened for TEBI Jewels!  It is beyond our belief how amazing the response has been since we launched at the beginning of this year.

From the bottom of our hearts, we extend our warmest gratitude to all of you!  It has been such an enjoyable ride and we are looking forward to continuing this journey of jewels with you.  Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Sooo.. nowwww.. what are you wearing for the festivities?  I came across this little number by Bottega Veneta and loved how joyful it looks!  This is definitely something I'd like to be in... and it will cover my food filled belly!


I would love to pair this awesomeness with Tebi Jewels pink/turquoise Peacock earrings, which I will pretend are Turkeys.


 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment