Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LAYERS OF FASHION

I have to admit that i do love my oversized bling.
I always think the bigger the better because i love nothing more than making a statement and standing out, you know, like every other normal girl!

However some days my bubble yellow Tebi ring, door knocker style bead earrings or gold leaf cuff are just too much to wear to go to the shops to buy chocolate ice cream or go to my best friends house after she's broken up with her boyfriend for the 50th time in that week.
But i can't leave the house without wearing any jewellery, i feel naked!

Cue for the pendant. My new best friend. It keeps me stylish in a simple way, its versatile nature means i can wear it with anything and it has been around for so long that it will never go out of fashion.

Pendants are admired and worn by many celebs at some time or another, including Vanessa Hudgens, Rhianna and Miley Cyrus.

They're a simplistic style statement that can be worn with jeans and a vest, a shirt and a blazer, denim hot pants and summer crop tops, maxi dresses or even your safe LBD.
Possibly the easiest piece of jewellery to wear and one that does not by any means leave you in the fashion shadows.

Pendants are also fun because they can be quirky, cute or sexy depending which ones you buy and trust me there are lots to choose from!
Also why stick to wearing just one? Layering is part of the fun and can add the x factor to that vest or those hot pants!

I LOVE my ginger necklace from Tebi Jewels. It's simple, stylish and complements everything in my wardrobe so it's definitely a winner!

Get layering now! www.tebijewels.com




No comments:

Post a Comment