Thursday, July 7, 2011

Groovy Get-Ups

The fads and trends that evolved during the 1970's are miles long. Platforms, bell-bottoms, anything corduroy, clip-on suspenders, afros, punk, disco, cheesy lingo, polyester suits...Farrah Fawcett, just to name a few.

When conjuring up our list if themes, it wasn't surprising that Mazel and I remembered to pay homage to the dy-no-mite 70's.



Mazel took an interesting approach by pairing high waist shorts with a frilly floral top. She said she was inspired by the hot weather. (I don't blame her). Spiral Earrings and Green Cocktail Ring add a funky feel to the attire. CAN YOU DIG IT?!
She also said I reminded her of Greg Brady..I suppose that was the look I was going for. Track shorts are the first thought that come to mind when I envision hot weather and the 1970's. I added some shine with two bracelets: Stone Chain Bracelet and a Metal Fringe Bracelet. I may watch Saturday Night Fever after this. 


All these pieces are available at our Tebi Jewels Showroom. If you have any questions about the items, please email us at tebi.jewels@gmail.com. Thank You!

Dream in Jewels...


(All stones synthetic)

No comments:

Post a Comment