Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let's sail to the stars if we can...

With the summer finally here and putting our melanin on overdrive... all we can think about as we hear the cars zooming through the city... are waves crashing into the shore. 

Wonder what the sailors are doing out in the ocean right now... possibly taking a dip in the deep blue?  That might be a little scary... so instead, Ashlee and I just dressed the part... 

I wore a gold crocheted vest that reminded me of my childhood, going netfishing... ok, so I never actually went fishing... but I watched.. :-).. paired with Tebi Jewels SeaShore ring.  How Appropriate!

Ashlee is ready to stir into land with her khaki's, stripes and layers of Tebi Jewels Sea Me Bead Necklaces.  

Tebi Jewels are available in our showroom in Los Angeles and Accra, Ghana.  Please feel free to email us a tebi.jewels@gmail.com for any inquiries.

Sailing in Jewels...

No comments:

Post a Comment