Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TEBI Jewels for your wedding!  Wedding bells are going off in every which direction in my life.  I suppose I am at that age where I am supposed to be thinking of that too... but my mind is wrapped up in jewels and I'm loving that.  My friends on the other hand are floating on cloud 9 and ready to take a step into the next chapter, and well... since I'm the jewelry girl... my thought is... YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY GO INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER WITHOUT YOUR JEWELSSSSSSS!!!! 

CELEB Sunday reminded me that I need to get on it with accessorizing my girls for their big days.  Check out how they featured TEBI Jewels below.  :-)


The best part is, Weddings can become quite expensive and unless you are a Kardashian, every penny counts.  Thankfully for you, TEBI Jewels features an array of fabulous baubles at very affordable prices!  Price is one thing though, you still want quality, and of course we don't leave that important aspect out!  Get TEBI Jewels to accentuate your big day and you'll have some extra change for another tier on your cake, and STILL look like a million bucks!

Dreamin in Jewels...
Mazel

No comments:

Post a Comment