Friday, August 12, 2011

Tom Toms

So, when I was 13, I was a super tomboy. Baggy clothes, baseball caps, didn't mind getting dirty or breaking a nail, and I hated the color pink. I was pretty hardcore. In remembrance of the good times, we suited up as toms.
Gold Sneaks, Check.  Oversized Tank, Check. Oversized Denim Woven, Check.  Tebi Jewels Feather from Ear to Ear, Check. Tebi Bangles, Check. So okay... this may differ from the 13 year old tomboy.... but the essence is there, and I almost felt 13 again. 
Mazel wore baggy t-shirts before all her adult molars grew out... and has since transformed those huge graphic mens shirts into billowy oversized striped tees.  Thank Goodness for that!  In her tomboy days jewelry wasn't exactly a part of her look, but who could resist all the Tebi Lushness?! 

All pieces are available at our showroom.  Please email us at tebi.jewels@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment