Friday, September 9, 2011

FNO: LA: Oscar de la Renta

Last night the streets of LA were FILLED with heels clickety clacketing away to all the exclusive events produced entirely for those who would trade a bottle of water in 120 degrees weather for a pair of Louboutins.  Well dressed and ready for action, Melrose and Rodeo Drive were the hubs for all the Chanel Toting, Prada Wearing, Vintage Hunting Fashionistas.

With an invite to Oscar De La Renta's private party, I removed myself from the office and made my way through the crowd of platforms and maxi skirts.  The night was full of loveliness and with Nicole Scherzinger belting an acoustic version of "Right There", it ended on a good note.

I wish I took more images but I got wrapped up in the event and only managed to capture a couple on my Blackberry.  Putting the night in my memory bank... ready for the next.


Dream in Jewels...

No comments:

Post a Comment