Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ups.. UPS.. Bling Bling.

In life, we encounter our ups, our downs.. and on the lucky days, you get UPS. 

The great thing about our headquarters being in Studio City.. is 1.) It's down the street from Hollywood.  2.) We've got sushi everywhere, and 3.) There is an endless supply of entertainment in every form imaginable. 

So.. i'm sitting at my desk.. feverishly meeting deadlines.. when two tall gentlemen walk in without a knock.  For a second I thought we were about to be preached on, then I thought maybe I'm about to get punk'd and there's a hidden camera.. then I remembered noone knows who I am and a career on MTV is not in my books.. so I just stared in confusion. 

"Don't worry, we're not here to give you bibles!  We're from UPS."  By UPS, they meant United Parcel Services.  After all the boring mumbo jumbo that you wouldn't care to know about was talked through, Ashlee and I had made new best friends.. and kicked our old ones to the curb.  *Sorry*


So... introducing our new best friends... Ben and Brian.  Yup.  Ladies, for a small fee, we'll set you up on a date, and most importantly, the package comes with Tebi Jewels for Men.  If you have any questions for UPS, these are the guys to go to as well!

We don't blog too much about TEBI Jewels MEN, but the great thing is, MEN Jewels are definitely available!  On Ben and Brian are just a couple of our bling bling pieces that come in different styles!  We will try to find more men for you.  For more information, please contact us at sales@tebijewels.com.

Here's to new bff's.  CHEERS!

Dream in Jewels...

No comments:

Post a Comment